Spell with Flickr:

There. I finally did it. I don't know what I did differently this time as compared the others.
But it worked.
That's my single greatest frustration with online technology. No really good instructions.
I am a step-by-step (preferably assuming I'm an idiot) directions person. Explain to me what I have to do. I'll figure out the whys and wherefors after I'm comfortable with the how.
That's also my single biggest frustration with our ILS provider. But maybe the detective skills I've developed over the past several weeks trying to work that out is standing me in good stead online, too.

There. I finally did it. I don't know what I did differently this time as compared the others.
But it worked.
That's my single greatest frustration with online technology. No really good instructions.
I am a step-by-step (preferably assuming I'm an idiot) directions person. Explain to me what I have to do. I'll figure out the whys and wherefors after I'm comfortable with the how.
That's also my single biggest frustration with our ILS provider. But maybe the detective skills I've developed over the past several weeks trying to work that out is standing me in good stead online, too.
Personal information: I like jigsaw puzzles.


No comments:
Post a Comment